A colorful hot air balloon is a fast and easy design that appeals to everyone. You can use two colors if you wanted to save on time.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the yellow face paint and the medium round brush, paint a tear drop shape where you want your design to go.
2. Add some orange to the side of the yellow.
3. Add red next to the orange, then add light green on the other side of the yellow, and then add blue next to the light green.
4. Now add the outline to the design. You can go as detailed or simple as you would like. Outline the outer edge of the balloon, then fill in at the bottom where all the colors meet. Add a basket at the bottom. Paint a line between each color.
5. Finally, add some white highlights and swirls. You can add dots, swirls, anything you want to make the balloon stand out. Add glitter to really make it sparkle.
thank you for reading! May you bring miles of smiles to the faces of many girls and boys!
Share this post
- Tags: balloon, color, colorful, design, easy, easy face paint, face paint, face painting, Facepaint Design Ideas, fast, fast face painting, flying, fun, hot air balloon, rainbow, simple, sky