Care and handling of balloons is a real problem in climates with extreme cold or heat. Store balloons in an airtight plastic bag away from heat, cold, sunlight and dampness. If balloons are not stored properly (like storing them in the trunk of the car), they will deteriorate and pop when you try to use them!
There are many sizes of balloons to choose from:
- "260" is a balloon that is 2" diameter and 60" long when fully inflated. It is often used for one-balloon animals, such as the basic dog, giraffe, or poodle. Most of the standard sculptures are geared towards the use of "260" balloons but the 160 or 350 sizes can also be used.
- "350" balloons are 3" in diameter and 50" long when fully inflated. They make nice fat animals and are visual for stage shows.
- "160" balloons are 1" in diameter and 60" long when fully inflated. They can be used with those with small hands, or just to make any sculpture cuter and tinier.
- "321" or bee body balloons can usually be easily inflated by mouth. They can be used for bee bodies, apples, pumpkins (or any stemmed fruit), jumping mice, etc.
- "Blossom" (or "Geo") balloons and "Heart" balloons are uniquely shaped balloons that great in balloon bouquets. Add to the center of a balloon bouquet, or use as an accent in your unique balloon sculpture.
- "Round" balloons with patterns imprinted are a great finishing touch to your balloon sculpture, or add extra kick to your needle through balloon routine.
- Latex gloves can be used to sculpt hilarious balloon characters.
If you or your team is spending time on monotonus data entry work like form processing, typing, excel data entry, invoicing, etc then I can help you with your data entry needs so that you can focus on important tasks.
We charge only $5/hr. Reply to this message and get in touch with me in next 24 hours and I will also give you free trial so that you can test our services.
If you are not decision maker or if your colleague can benefit your services then please forward this message to the concerned person.
Data Entry Executive
Perfect Data Entry