- ESTABLISH a makeup area in your home where you apply your makeup.
- CAP or CONTAIN your hair with a headband or hair gel to keep it off your face and under your wig.
- APPLY makeup starting with the lightest color and ending with the darkest color. Darker colors will cover lighter colors and outlining will bring colors together for a crisp, sharp look. Work from top to bottom (eyes to mouth) to avoid smearing lines.
- UPPER LIP application has white or Auguste base, NEVER red or black (except for "specialty" mouth types such as Betty Boop or heart-kissie mouth). This is because your upper lip isn't involved in smiling, and you'll wind up having a scary "watermelon" mouth.
- LOWER LIP application is red or black.
- POWDERING: Always close your eves and exhale when powdering. Fold powder sock together and/or turn it between pats on your face to avoid the transfer of colors.
- ALWAYS FOLLOW THE "THREE P'S"
PAT - Your makeup to smooth out streaks and even makeup application.
POWDER - To set makeup and give it a velvet look.
PRACTICE - To make you LOOK like the clown you FEEL like.
- TAKE CARE of your makeup.
Keep out of heat or extreme cold.
Use a different brush for each color.
Do not share your makeup to avoid contamination.
Keep makeup containers closed between applications and during powdering.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →