Here is a simple and easy turtle. Many kids love little turtle designs! You can add water or swirls to make the design more intricate.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the metallic green, and the medium round brush, paint a circle where you want your design to go.
2. Next, using the light green add the head, tail, arms and legs.
3. Using the metallic cooper, add oval shapes in different sizes across the back of the shell.
4.Add white highlights on the arms and legs. Add two dots for the eyes on the head of the turtle, and add dots on top of the copper ovals.
5. Finally, using the small round brush and the black face paint, outline the design. Add two dots on top of the white for the eyes. Outline each oval on it’s back as well.
Add Glitter to really make it sparkle!
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Ta-da! It’s a Turtle! Not that hard at all!
Share this post
- Tags: cheek art, cute, design, easy, easy face paint, easy face painting, face paint, face painting, Facepaint Design Ideas, fast face painting, fun, green, sea, sea turtle, simple, turtle