For the preparation and face painting tips, refer to the top of the page.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the black face paint and the round brush, paint a triangle where you want your arrow to start.
2. Continue by adding a long line on top of the triangle, and adding two rectangles on each side that have angled sides, that are facing away from the triangle.
3. Next, using the same round brush, paint the arrow head red, by filling in the triangle. Add orange to the back shapes of the arrow.
4. Finally, add a light blue dot on the arrowhead, and add lines on the back of the arrow as well. This is a design that is quick and easy and appeal to both boys and girls.
Share this post
- Tags: Facepaint Design Ideas