1. Sponge the face in completely in your creepy color of choice.
2. Using your fine tip brush color the eyebrows black, making them bushy at the ends.
3. Draw vertical lines on the lips to give an aged look, and shade in the nostrils. Shade in the side of the nose as well.
4. Using a cosmetic wedge shade in the cheeks area.
5. Add black lines at the corner of the eyes and a thin line of red under the eye adds a nice blood shot look. Your ghoul is ready for mayhem.
This is a good face to experiment with extra detail lines. I added a line under the lip for extra weirdness.