Hello Kitty is an iconic character that has been around since I was a little girl! It’s still as popular as ever. Both moms and daughters will be able to share with their love for Hello Kitty with this design. (Boys too, don’t want to exclude anyone who shares in this passion! They might want one too!
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the white face paint and the medium round brush, paint a circle where you want your design to go.
2. Add two rectangle shapes on the top of the circle for the ears.
3. Using the red face paint, add a bow over the right ear. Add a small circle for the center of the bow. Make sure the circle is lined up in the middle of the ear. Add two bow shapes on each side of the circle.
4.Next, add a small yellow circle for the nose. You will want to pay close attention to where, you are placing the nose. Because the design is so simple and iconic placement is very important. Small differences will show up in a design like this.
5. Finally, outline the design with black, using the small round brush. The eyes will be oval in shape and placed slighly higher than the nose. The bottom of the eyes will line up with the top of the nose. Add three whiskers to each side of the face. Make sure they are lined up with the eyes. Outline the bow and nose, and you have a sweet Hello Kitty design!
Add Glitter to make it sparkle.
Thank you for reading. Happy Painting!
Share this post
- Tags: cat, design, easy face paint, easy face painting, Facepaint Design Ideas, Hello Kitty, kitty, logo, simple