Here is a simple design. You can easily paint a very quick version like the one on the right, using only three colors, or if you have a little time, you can add the outline and highlights to give it more detail. Don’t forget glitter. Glitter never looks quite as good in person than it does in photos, so I usually leave it out in a tutorial so you can see the actual design. However, I use it a lot in the field because people really seem to like it as the final touch!
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using the medium round brush and the green face paint, paint three tear drop shapes as pictured below. One in the middle and two on the sides.
2.Continue to add teardrop shapes doing down and expanding out on the sides a little.
3. Continue adding!
4. Next, add red circle ornaments along the tree.
5. Now using the yellow face paint, add a star at the top, and additional ornaments sprinkled throughout the tree. You can stop here, or continue adding more detail.
6. Using the smaller round brush, and the white face paint, add highlights and dots to the tree. Add a little bit of snow to the end of the branches. Use brown to add a little tree trunk.
7. Finally, add a thin black outline to the whole design.
Thank you for reading! I hope this helps you with your array of offerings to your clients!
Please feel free to comment below.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: christmas, Christmas Tree, easy, easy face paint, easy face painting, face paint, Facepaint Design Ideas, fast face painting, holiday, home, simple, snow