For the preparation and face painting tips, refer to the top of the page.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the number 4 brush and the red face paint, draw the bottom of the boat where you want your design to go. This shape is like a quarter of a circle.
2. Next, using the same brush and the orange face paint, paint a thick vertical line coming up from the center of the boat. Paint a circle on the top of the line. Now, you’ll want to add the sails of the boat, using the same brush and the yellow face paint. You’ll want to paint a shape that resembles a right and left 90 degree triangle.
3. Using the light blue add water underneath the boat.
4. Finally, outline the design in white, using the same brush. Add horizontal lines going across the boat, and vertical lines on the sails. Add squiggly triangle lines to the water to create waves.
Add glitter! I always ask little boys if they want glitter as well as the girls, when given the option, most choose yes!
Share this post
- Tags: cheek art, easy face paint, easy face painting, face paint, face painting, Facepaint Design Ideas, sail boat