For the preparation and face painting tips, refer to the top of the page.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the metallic purple paint, and the round brush, paint three circle in a triangle shape, letting the shapes slightly overlap. This will be the bottom of the grapes.
2. Continue to paint circles in a cluster, working your way from the bottom to the top.
3. Next, add two leaf shapes at the top of the grapes, and add some vines going all around the cluster of grapes.
4. Finally, finish the design by outlining in black. Outline each circle, and around the outside of the leaves. Paint a black line down the center of each leaf. Outline the vines and that’s it! Quick and easy grapes!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: easy face painting, face painting, Facepaint Design Ideas, fast face painting, food, grapes