You can’t go wrong with a butterfly or dragonfly. They are fast and easy, and most people want them. I have many designs to choose from in my book, however it seems that I have only a few that get picked most. My dragonfly is one of those!
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the green face paint, paint two medium dots for the head and start of the body.
2. Continue to add more dots underneath, getting small in size.
3. Using the light green add four wings. Using the round brush start next to the body pressing lightly. As you move away press down and up to create a thick to thin line for the wings.
4. Add yellow in the inner part of the wing to fill in.
5. Finally, outline in white. Add two antennas, and dots to the inside of the wings.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
thanks for viewing! Please let us know how this worked for you!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: beautiful, cheek art, design, dragonfly, easy, easy face paint, easy face painting, face art, face paint, face painting, Facepaint Design Ideas, fast, fast face painting, pretty, simple