This design will appeal to little boys as they love red, and they love trucks! Of course, there will be a few ladies out there who will love them as well. For the girls that do, I’ll offer maybe a different color, or to add a bow or something like that. I will offer both glitter.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the red face paint, and the medium round brush, paint a long rectangle to start the design.
2.Next add the window and cab of the truck.
3. Add the bed of the truck.
4. Using the yellow, add front and back break lights to the side of the truck. Then using the black fill in the windows, add wheels and outline the design.
5. Finally add a cloud of smoke behind the truck to make it seem like it is a very fast truck! Add some white over the wheels to make hubcaps.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: boy design, cheek art, cute, design, easy, Facepaint Design Ideas, fast, fast face painting, pick up, red, simple, smoking, truck