It’s that time of year again! and Perfect for NYE is some easy fireworks face painting! This design can easily be adapted for the face by framing around the eyes, or you can easily do just one to fit on a hand.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
White Face Paint
Yellow Face Paint
Blue Face Paint
Purple Face Paint
Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter Sheer Yellow
Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter Blue
Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter – Holographic Bubblegum Pink (Sheer)
1. Starting with the hydra sponge cut in half, and the blue face paint. Sponge on a circle where you want to start your design. You’ll want to smooth out the edges of the circle, by taking the sponge when it’s dry, and doing small little circles, and buffing out the edges. Repeat using purple and green.
2. Next using the white face paint, and the number 4 brush. Start to paint, long thick to thin lines coming from the center of each color.
3.Continue to add to all colors and fill in.
4. Add white dots around the design. Add yellow lines coming from the center, and fill in around the white. Add yellow dots.
5. Finally add glitter. Photos don’t seem to capture how sparklie, and pretty it really makes the colors and design look. This one has three different colors, and it looks GREAT in person! Well worth it. Add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect. I used blue glitter on the blue firework, hot pink on the purple and yellow on the green.
Thank you for reading, Happy Holidays!
Share this post
- Tags: art, celebration, cheek art, design, easy, face painting, Facepaint Design Ideas, fast, fire works, fireworks, Glitter, New Years Eve, NYE, simple