For the preparation and face painting tips, refer to the top of the page.
Medium #4 Round Brush
Cloth or Paper Towel
Colors used in this picture:
1. First, start with the lavender face paint, and the round brush. Paint an outline of a heart, then fill in.
2. Next using the pink face paint, add another heart in front of the first one allowing the shapes to overlap.
3. Next, outline the heart shapes with the black face paint. Paint two squiggly lines coming from each point of the heart, that meet at a point underneath the balloons.
4. Finally add a few lines and dots of white on the inside of the balloon outline to add highlights. You have two heart shaped balloons!
Share this post
- Tags: Facepaint Design Ideas