Kraze FX 12 One Stroke Split Cake Palette - Neon Pop (12 x 6 gm)
Kraze FX Neon Pop One Stroke Cakes can be used to create amazing blacklight designs quickly and easily. Neon paints are bright under normal light but glow intensely for amazing effects under black light, making them a great choice for night clubs, neon parties etc. Kraze FX 12 Cake Neon Pop Palette has 6 gm each of following 12 cakes and two 1/16" brushes. Dimensions: 7.5" x 3.5" x 0.5". 12 Color Neon Pop Palette will give approximately 100-200 applications.
1. Neon Blue, Neon Yellow, Neon Orange, Neon Red
2. Neon Yellow, Neon Orange, Neon Red, Neon Purple
3. Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Blue, Neon Purple
4. Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Red, Violet
5. Violet, Neon Purple, Neon White, Neon Blue
6. Green, Neon Green, Neon Yellow, Neon White
7. Navy, Neon Purple, Neon Blue, Neon White
8. Neon Purple, White, Neon Green, Neon Blue
9. Neon Orange, Neon Red, Violet, Neon Purple
10. Neon Yellow, Neon Orange, Neon Red
11. Neon White
Kraze heavily pigmented, water activated colors are very smooth and are easy to apply and remove. Kraze Paints dry fast to a smudge-resistant, opaque coverage. Flexes with skin movements without cracking. Kraze FX One Stroke are easy to apply with a slightly moistened brush. Pick up multiple colors by swiping a flat brush on the surface of the cake in one direction and apply on skin. Kraze Paints can be removed with mild soap and water using a sponge or wash cloth.
Kraze Paints are free of nut based ingredients, gluten, perfume or paraben. Kraze formula is vegan; made without any animal based ingredients without any testing on animals.
Neon Colors have not been tested by FDA for cosmetic use. Kraze FX Neon colors are labelled for use as special FX only and not as cosmetic on skin. Independent studies have been done on neon colors, which have not shown any harmful effects on skin. Due to possible staining issues, US FDA warns against use of red, yellow, orange or purple paints near eyes and blue, green or purple shades near lips. Neon colors should not be left on skin for long.